ORDER 3 DAYS OF SURVEILLANCE and GET a FREE MEDICAL SWEEP ***SPECIAL ENDS 5/31/18
· Gary E. Humberson, Jr. began his career in the insurance claims
Industry in 1989 as an intern Private Investigator.
· Mr. Humberson conducted surveillance’s for insurance claim files throughout Florida, Texas and Alabama.
· He continued working surveillance’s, managing field investigators and running the operations of an investigative company until 1999.
· Mr. Humberson then created his own investigative company Nu-Line Claims.
· He expanded the company into seven states and then in 2002 opened Nu-Line Claims Adjusting.
· Mr. Humberson gained the reputation of, “the guy who gets the results”.
· In 2005 he merged his company with another investigative firm and continued running the daily operations throughout multiple states.
· In 2009, Mr. Humberson created Knew Line Investigations and Knew Line Claims Services.
· The Knew Line companies were formed after seeing a true need in our industry of a true “think outside the box” company in order to provide the results needed by claims professionals.
Ø Florida Licensed P.I. # C2000479
Ø Florida All Lines Claims Adjuster # E027239
Ø Accredited Claims Adjuster
Ø 29 years’ experience
Ø 19 years owner of investigative and adjusting companies.
Ø Member of the majority of claims associations in Florida.
Ø Featured investigator on ABC news segment about a day in the life of a private investigator.
Ø Many articles in local newspapers about life as a P.I. in Sarasota, FL.
Ø 2005-2014 board member and chairman of Sarasota Bradenton Claims Association (President in 2007, 2015 and 2016).
Ø Board member of Friends of 440, Tampa Chapter. (2003 – present)
Ø 2002 F.A.S.I. Golf Chairman
Ø Active with his philanthropy and participation in many charitable organizations.
Ø Church activities
Ø NHRA licensed driver/owner of the Knew Line 1967 Camaro